Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took me long enough but here she is

well people, its no where near finished but it was a nice day outside so thought i would grab a few pictures round the coast!!

the coilovers arent getting fitted until next weekend so its still sitting at 30mm, the type r rear lip is currently off too as it needs cut for the exhaust and i have buddyclub sideskirts sitting here but they wont be put on for ages until i fill in the bump strips and do a full respray, thinking about electric blue with the alloys, grill and cam cover sprayed gold

engine wise its still sitting as a 1.4 with just a cheapy intake and a 4-2-1 manifold/decat/sportex twin 3" catback! but coming up will be a mini me cylinderhead conversion to put a bit more power into the baby!! a new aem intake will come with that too as my current intake wont fit and well. . . is shite lol

hope you all like it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: **My Non-Turbo/Non-VTEC/Non Supercharged BEAST!!!!** lol

lol well i did spend 2 hours before that t-cutting the whole car, but the drive out to the coast got it all dirty which gladly didnt show up in the pics!!

a b16 or b18 turbo conversion is in mind but its alot of money, and to be honest even though it would be an absolute machine, i would probably spend that money on an ep3!!

ill probably keep this for atleast another year then sell it but you never know once iv got it lookin all sexy after its respray it may well give me the inspiration to do more than just a mini-me swap!!
but if i win the lottery i would happily buy an ep3 and take this off the road and turn it into a b18 turboed killer lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts

Car looks great, I really like the colour.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

Looks like plenty of elbow grease to me!! tidy motor :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts