Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the old girl:

Mods so far: K-Pro, AEM CAI, Supersprint B Pipe, Eibach Pros and camber adjusters. More to follow....

Thanks for looking :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nickyboy said:
Does it scrape over speed humps? Hangs quite low there.
Not now, no! It is now on Eibachs, which as I'm sure you know is a 20-25mm drop. The first set of springs I had(as shown in these pics) were ABP with a 35mm drop, with those it even scraped going into my garage :rolleyes: It seems that 10mm makes a massive difference.

Tbh I was very disappointed with the ABP springs when I had them fitted, made the car too low and they were so noisy! The springs were always knocking on each other, not really what I was after :rolleyes: Eibachs are much better(despite not looking as good) and the ground clearance is just right.

Is yours lowered too?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try Adrian Flux, they don't normally hike premiums too much for mods. I've been using them for about 8 years now and they are good really.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
£297 is cheap as chips for a car with nearly 200bhp and insurance group 20! Mine is £460 inc all mods and unlimited milage for business use too, plus if I had to claim all mods will be replaced with like for like parts.

Anyway, when I have more pics I will post them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nickyboy said:
Group 17. Does that quote cover courtesy car, windscreen, legal cover, personal injury, and protected NCB against uninsured drivers?
I meant 17, don't know where the 20 came from! lol Yes, it covers all of that - although there is a £60 excess on glass.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Fuck me, my insurance is about £800 on a standard '04 Sport, no mods :|

Nice whip by the way :mrgreen:

·
Registered
37 Posts
thank god i'm getting on a bit, insurance on my 05 ep3 is £380 a year fully comp with windscreen and legal cover and all that jazz.

·
Registered
668 Posts
toninho...mine has been £169 for past 9 months...comes down in june to £113 month, what that work out a year?? maybe im with wrong insurer?!?! (04 sport btw)

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Stevie Coops said:
toninho...mine has been £169 for past 9 months...comes down in june to £113 month, what that work out a year?? maybe im with wrong insurer?!?! (04 sport btw)
That comes to about £2,000 so unless you're 17 or 18 - or you've had a few insurance claims (or both) then I think you may be with the wrong insurer, but then again, it can come down to post codes, what you use the car for and who's insured on the policy...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts