Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
would you rather say that you run and own HCF as a continous site rather then just another project?

rest looks good to me

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I belive a project can be ongoing. I might replace that with some new work I'm doing soon tbh. Just needed to get it out today for potential employers.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, everyone thinks that. I remember a few years ago before I bought the domain I told a web developer mate of mine what I was buying. He bought it before I could without telling me, and banged up a quick website about "The crust you find on the top of Ale bottles".

I was so pissed that somebody had built such a stupid website (I thought it was genuine).

To cut a long story short, I've been paying him the domain costs ever since lol :(

Yeah I think he had a bit too much time and money on his hands :p

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
lol you could sell it to some 'real ale connoisseurs' they really boil my piss sometimes when they come in the pub grrr they always wear funny hats and talk about really stupid things about the beer they are drinking then ask me questions about it (ususally really stupid stuff) to which i reply 'i dont drink this stuff I drink lager and i drink to get pissed not to write about all the beers i drink in a little book' (yes they all seem to have little books)

</rant>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts