Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers. i was supposed to buy a eg in at the weekend and then saw this one at the weekend and thought thats the one. how long have you had yours?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've hav mine since May but had an EF salloon before that and a prelude! Love my EK tho its ace! Urs is ace tho and I think uve made a good choice :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yer i love the ek shape, just have to spend that little more to buy one but well happy with it now!!! :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i have the induction kit and exhaust system already on the car so i think i might just buy a set of wheels for it first. Eventually want to put turbo kit on it but got to save up the pennies first :D
Have you done anything to yours?

·
Registered
227 Posts
lowered, exhaust, air filter, camber adjusters, rota gt3s :D n vti interior!! hav also got a coupe bumper in my garage to put on and am hopefully gettin sum wind deflectors soon :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep already sourced the lights. going to get the rear ones as you said and black clear headlights as well if you know what ones i mean. Im already in a few talks about getting some white 15" volks racing TE37 cup wheels :p cant wait, although i think the wallet can >:eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RachyP said:
lowered, exhaust, air filter, camber adjusters, rota gt3s :D n vti interior!! hav also got a coupe bumper in my garage to put on and am hopefully gettin sum wind deflectors soon :)
Nice!!! is there any meets that are going on any time soon?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i cant actually tell you how fast it is because my friend drove the car back. he said he got up to 130mph and could have gone more but we were driving on the motorway and a bit dangerous. :p

·
Registered
227 Posts
hooosay said:
RachyP said:
where abouts r u from?? we hav a midlands meet once a week which is awesome :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi, yes that looks very nice cant wait until i purchase my wheels but got to save the money first :( quite expensive!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RachyP said:
hooosay said:
RachyP said:
where abouts r u from?? we hav a midlands meet once a week which is awesome :D
Im from surrey so could be a bit of a mission. What day do you guys usually do it on and roughly a time?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts