Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well

Long-ish journey Saturday just gone over to Darlington via York from Preston to collect the beast :)

Even longer journey back via the A66 as there had been a massive smash towards Penrith so was sat in traffic for hours :(

Ah well.

Collected this :D

Its a minter!

Approx. 33400miles as still reads KM, totally standard inside and out; all in mint condition as you can see from the pics.

Just a few things to do for now and then will start the project in a month or so's time!

These are the pics ive got now; will wash it tomorrow hopefully and get some fresh pics ;)

I think my project overall is gonna be:

Belt change ASAP (Cam belt, timing belt, tensioner, air-con etc...)
EBC Discs and greenstuff pads all round
Skunk2 or GReddy Evo II cat back exhaust; GReddy Mani and decat
D2 coilovers with pillowball top-mounts (had the D2's on my previous Del Sol (after having Teins) and IMO preferred the D2's
15" or 16" rota alloys - prob black with red rim (GroupN's or Fighters) (could poss be looking at some ultralite alloys as well though :) )
Password:JDM/J's Racing CF intake
Skunk2 front upper and rear lower strut braces & Skunk2 billet spark plug cover

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yeah looks tidy m8 and the plans sound cool too, tho i would add some seats in to the plans if it were me lol. nice car tho m8. How much was she if u dont mind me askin ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers for the comments...

Seats wont be in the plan. I dont fit in after market seats :lol: 6ft 4, 21stone and compete in weightlifting & strongman so prefer the OEM seats. Plenty of support for me and just the right amount of headroom

It cost me £3k on the nose :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
mate thats nice is yours an sir or sir2 the sir2 has LSD. and i have notice the fogs looks sweet just need to colour coded witht he rest of the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers for the comments :)

It's an SiR-S so as far as i know it doesnt have LSD but that could change in the future.

The fogs i'll be keeping as they are; i like the contrast ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts