Here she is guys the Beemer :)

[attachment=1:gz34vtip]P100608_20.53.JPG[/attachment:gz34vtip]

[attachment=0:gz34vtip]P100608_20.54.JPG[/attachment:gz34vtip]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i like it, its very nice to drive acturally really smooth and nice and torquy, got it up to 125 this morning on the way to work and it didnt hang around getting there :)

I will get some engine and interia pics later on, the interia is a bit drab tbh!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its only a 4 pot so doesnt sound have that straight 6 burble unfourchantly but it sounds pretty nice and looks classy as well :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got let out of junctions twice today! I was like WTF?! to be fair 1 was a BMW driver 8-| but the other was a Ford Galaxy i was like wow :eek:

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Mr Rattles said:
nice bro
would love to have 1 of these
you can neva replace a sound of a beemer
your well out theres plenty of nice sounding , and unique sounding engines out there mate .

[youtube:2lvgk8nu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUL6jFvCk8A[/youtube:2lvgk8nu]

make sure you turn the volume up,
donuts anyone..

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its a 1.6 but i think they are de-tuned 1.9's anyway? I might look at getting it re-mapped, they dont go too badly really less high range power than the civic but plenty of grunt down low.

Cost me 60 quid to fill the tank though :'( might have to drive the clio until i got this beast running LPG

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Edd said:
its a 1.6 but i think they are de-tuned 1.9's anyway? I might look at getting it re-mapped, they dont go too badly really less high range power than the civic but plenty of grunt down low.

Cost me 60 quid to fill the tank though :'( might have to drive the clio until i got this beast running LPG
hi i am not being picky but how is a 1.6 a detuned 1.9, a 1.6 is a 1.6 as is a 1.9 a 1.9 .

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
it has lower power to satisfy a cheaper car. it brings better economy and less power. its known as a 316 but has 1.9litres. its just mapping that makes it have less power. just like the old new mini was, one had a 1.6 but like 90hp and the cooper had a 1.6 but has 120hp. just to make a cheaper car to sell to people who want beemers.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts