Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK OK i know its pretty standard at th mo but will progressively be doing more.

[attachment=1:348jljbj]DSC00315.JPG[/attachment:348jljbj]
[attachment=0:348jljbj]DSC00316.JPG[/attachment:348jljbj]

over the weekend i have fitted Mintex discs and pads all round the weekend before that i replaced the clutch and have the rear arm bushes to do now as they are on there way out. also fitted xenon style bulbs amd 1w led side light bulbs.
have a kenwood cd player with bluetooth so can stream music and also has built in hands free.
kenwood 4way 6x9s on shelf and focal componants in the front doors. jenson amp and sony 12" sub.

next to come is vti-s splitter cause mine has some how got damaged and clear of smoked side repeaters with amber leds. exhaust and airfilter to come soon i hope too.
maybe get painted side skirts too as cant stand the bleck ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no mate. its my dads ambulance. he owns a private ambulance service. if you look at my profile youl notice im a Ambulance technician. i do it part time too. i work full time as a vehicle technician.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sub contracted by NHS or private clinics and private patients. mostly patient transfer but some can be emergency transfers also do organ transport in cars.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
think i need to learn how to take pictures better. ment to be 5 mega pixels thou that is on a phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts