Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would start a progress blog, so i can keep track of the work that ive done to my car.

here she is when i first got her:
[attachment=9:50pymica]09122008(001).jpg[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=8:50pymica]09122008(002).jpg[/attachment:50pymica]

a little while later, an unfortunate gearbox explosion meant my boyfriends car would be off the road for a while, and his want for stripping his 106 gti out got a bit bigger!
so lucky me... Alpine monoblock mrp-m650 amp, Twin sub box and Alpine type E subs with a fusion headunit

being a typical female i insisted on doing it myself... and here is how i did it...
( i must say i didnt use any "how to... guides" or anything and it was so simple to change , but one of the most fiddly thing i have done!!

[attachment=7:50pymica]Civic part 1.jpg[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=6:50pymica]Civic part 2.jpg[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=5:50pymica]Civic part 3.jpg[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=4:50pymica]Civic part 4.jpg[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=3:50pymica]Civic part 5.jpg[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=2:50pymica]Civic part 6.jpg[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=0:50pymica]subs.JPG[/attachment:50pymica]
[attachment=1:50pymica]Civic part 7.jpg[/attachment:50pymica]

Edit:

my next mission is to get an induction kit fitted!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Good work, quite practical for a lass, most just go crying and get someone else to do it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha no no me... didnt like the car very much when i got it and just used it for work, over time and a new set of tyres later it started to grow on me that its a wicked car, and as much as my capabilities allow, the work i do to the car will be my own, if not with a bit of guidance!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Edd said:
Good work, quite practical for a lass, most just go crying and get someone else to do it!
My girlfriend has the tactic of....''I don't how to do this can you help me?'' mite as well just tell me to do it hehe

props on the work really tidy job. I used to have a orion amp/sub that needed power cable the size of a hosepipe.....took me alday to run it to the back it's still in there now cus it's too much work to remove lol... i mite use it to put my battry in the boot :)

good luck with the induction kit :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
If your thinking of an induction kit next
i have a grey 05 civic sport and i have a pipercross induction with a cold air feed coming from the front fog light and its sounds amazinng !!!! :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts