Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Common Introduction Questions:

Hi everone!

Not long had my wee civic..its a 02 1.4 vision.....yeh yeh...i know..but i had to start somewhere lol

Im from a Wishaw which is just outside glasgow.

First thing i done to the car was take the "vision" badges off lol.

Then ive added alloy wheels, type r side skirts, type r rear lights, and a replica type r spoiler...recenly aquired a rear splitter which is painted and ready to fit.

My future plans are purely cosmetic, i might take the plunge and get a new front bumper/grill...and eventually lower the car...oh and an exhaust...once i put the splitter on its gonna be weird having the standard exhaust on there heh.

only got the one pic just now which is pre spoiler (not that the back can be seen in the pic anyway) ill take a few more once its washed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heeey! i gave the car a wash today i said i would put more picks up once i had done that soooo...here the are...

oh forgot to mention its only got 38k miles on the clock...not bad for an 02 plate i guess.

Oh well...nows im off to get some advise on bumpers and exhausts...if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome heh.

·
Registered
423 Posts
And change the wheels if you ask me, Don't suit the car at all, see about 10 sets of them on saxo's and 106's and robin reliants every night!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
The car is starting to look good mate. I have to agree with nick, you HAVE to lower the car, it looks way to high at the moment, A mate of mine has a 1.4 civic too, nice simple cars, although i got a shock that the grill is part of the front bumper.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
bobz_1986 said:
Yeah i agree... change the wheels! A decent set of wheels, lowering springs then a exhaust! BRILL lol
The alloys are nice but like above, you see so many on corsa's n saxo's!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the mostly contructive posts guys, I like the wheels hence y they are on and that's what matters :D just gonna pop onto eBay now to look at springs, what would be a good brand then?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
EBAY, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Only buy of ebay if its tein, blisten, KW, etc etc. as there are some cheap ass springs on there. I mean they work but i wouldn't say they are of the same quality as the "better" brands.

·
Registered
423 Posts
You're Right it's your car so you choose the wheels. Just providing opinions :)

Yeh Hit up some skunk2 coliys.. they are the shizzle dizzle when it comes to lowering IMO 8-|

·
Registered
18 Posts
Save up for some coilovers... if you just want lowering springs, i suggest the eibach pro springs... good value and does the job!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts