Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys am new to the forums my names Igor n ive just got my self a Honda civic 1.5LSi Hatch on a L reg has 115k miles had been maintained, its all done up with body kit, badboy bonnet etc, has a straight through exhaust system with no cat, which is shootin flames when it backfires.. hmm yeah i no your all thinking it sounds gd BUT, here is the downside, i been driving it for about a month now, didnt have any problems with it went southend with it, it was all nice, about a week ago was driving around and notice the temperature gauge going off the roof, i didnt really no what to do so i parked up switched the car off and opened da bonnet, the engine was steamin hot, i had hardly any water on the radiator tank, bearing in mind i done a top up when i bought it, and toped up on castrol oil aswell, but i had no water in the radiator tank and i also checked the oil after the engine cooled down and had none eitha :S so i toped up everything again and went off, temperature started rising again and i stoped once more and check the water and it was all gone in the space off not even 10minute drive now i am wondering could it be the radiator gone, or headgasket gone? plus oil didnt show up on the dipstick eitha, and oil light keeps flashin on the dash, has anyone have an idea of what it could be?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Had you bought it already done up like it is?
Ifso, had it not accured to you that your buying it off a badd as boi racer? lol, more than likly the cars been ragged to fuck and shit itself im affraid.
Sorry that i cant put any input to the topic, as im not a mechanic, but you might learn from this misstake in future :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Are their any oil or water leaks anywhere? Top it up again and leave it stand for a while and see if its leaking anything and where from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts