Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was originaly going to wait untill the car was finished to post up pics of my ek but i couldn't wait any longer.

Owned the ek4 for coming up to a year now and have done a few things to it which include:

DC sports direct air charger

DC sports 421 manifold

DC sports short shift

DCY custom system

Japspeed decat

DC sport battery brace

OMP steering wheel

Mugen front splitter

NGK plugs

Mugen rear lip

Alpine custom tweeters

Teg gear nob

Police snooper unit

Lowered 35mm on springs (unfortunatly)

drilled and grooved disks all round

black diamond fast road pads all round

Type r grill

rear upper brace

lower rear strut

I have also just recieved my new gearbox as the 3rd gear synchro dissapeard a week ago. So while the box is out i might aswell stick in an exedy stage1 clutch.

red honda badges (I know alot of people will not be happy that an ek4 has ek9 badges, but they came on the car and i like them)

Things to come by summer 2009 include: D2 coilovers, polybushed all over the shop, red teg recaros, teg rear seats, retrimmed door cards, apexi vtec controll unit, square jap plates, spoon carbon wing, datum rear tow eye, red lug nuts, rota trackrs 16" in white with polished lip, then i will be saving for a k20 if everything goes to plan.

I absolutly love my car, I fuss over it all the time and i'm forever cleaning it, hopefully the pics do it justice as its taken me ages to get the paint work like it is now.

Any way heres the car at the mo:

Let me know what you think of the car and my planns, any suggestions or advice would be great?

Cheers

Will

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guy. Just got myself a set of mint teg rec's in red. gunna have the interior all retrimmed in black alcantare with red stiching asap also. Will get pics up shortly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Just got these this weekend. They are super clean. Just need the drivers right boulster replacing: Got the two with rails for an amazing £270! so im really happy. Pick up my rear mugen lip today aswell :D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Cant wait to see this in the car mate, should be good, you doing the rear seats too or just replacing the front?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trying to fit a set of teg rear seats at the weekend allthough im not sure whether they will fit! and i am having the door cards reuphulsterd in black alcantare :D . Should have my rear mugen lip on soon.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
I think it will fit, I know it fits in the coupe which kinda has the same interior size as the hatch.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sweet, cheers for the info. Fingers crossed, otherwise its 300 quid to have the rear seats re uphulsterd in black alcantare! which i dont want to spend really on seats im never going to use at all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was a lot of hard work. When i got it the paint work was in really crap condition. it had specs of whit paint all over it!!!!! it took me months to get the body work like it is now, and it is just a nerver ending battle! Thanks for the compliments.

Rear lip

teg type r full interior

drilled & grooved disks all round

black diamond preditor pads all round

to be put on this weekend. Cant wait. I will get some nice shots u[p of the engine bay soon but it needs to be spotless first so give me a week or so, i got some nice little mugen sockies coming from usa to put over those boring reserviors to tidy it up abit.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Its not that low, he said its only lowered by 35mm on springs, my old EK and CRXHughs EKs were bloody low.

(Alecs is also low as he has my old coil overs lol)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Any new interior pics yet??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys,

Sorry i havnt replied in ages. Been a crazy couple of months!!

My ek is abit different now, i fitted the teg front and rear seats no probs. Then fitted a carbon seibon oem style bonnet and backyard special carbon spoiler. rear mugen lip, platinum plugs, exedy pro clutch and lightend fly. tein coilovers, just ordered rota track rs in 16 inch, white with polished lip with yokos. red ultralight bolts, white rocker cover and skunk 2 vtec soloniod cover, just orderd from password jdm carbon kevlar plug cover and whaleschlong and password jdm 3 point bronze front strut and password jdm rad stay. My rear suspension bolts have seized tight so i am currently taking the whole rear suspension apart to replace bushes with polys and sandblast and paint the rear trailing arms etc and need to order some new lower control arms asap along with some new rear calipers as mine have seen better days!! Oh forgot to say im not running the b16a2 anymore i now have the JDM B18C ITR block, lsd box and ITR ecu in it wooooooooopppppp!!!!! as the b16 block went bang!

Let me know what you think of my progress and i will get pics up asap!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Bloody hell, you sure have been busy. Question: HOW did your engine go BANG????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts