Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, i thought i'd upload some of pictures of my car how it is at the moment :p
Only put the Type R lips on, exhaust system and a induction kit on atm but hopefully more is to come.
Picture quaility isnt the best taken on my phone :(
[attachment=4:sd8v6ry5]Front.jpg[/attachment:sd8v6ry5]

[attachment=3:sd8v6ry5]Front side.jpg[/attachment:sd8v6ry5]

[attachment=2:sd8v6ry5]Back side.jpg[/attachment:sd8v6ry5]

[attachment=1:sd8v6ry5]Back.jpg[/attachment:sd8v6ry5]

[attachment=0:sd8v6ry5]Exhaust.jpg[/attachment:sd8v6ry5]

Hopefully a type r spoiler is on its way soon:D
i'll post some more pics when its on :p

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Re: My EK3

Looks nice, got the same rims as my old one had. Think they are off a del slo ESI.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

just got my car back from having the lips colour coded to the car :D really pleased with it, has done a amazing job. and i got the bumper strips removed and smoothed in :D think it looks alot better than just colour coding them ;)
[attachment=2:3w2p5x8p]19122008601.jpg[/attachment:3w2p5x8p]

[attachment=1:3w2p5x8p]19122008603.jpg[/attachment:3w2p5x8p]

[attachment=0:3w2p5x8p]19122008604.jpg[/attachment:3w2p5x8p]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

very nice loving the colour i must say :p

heres mine, considering getting the front and rear bumpers filled out and sprayed on mine too, but how much did

it sting you??

saying that at the same time on my car i also love the contrasts with the black grill/sideskirts/headlights/bumpstrips against

the gun metal car!!

btw your cars lookin sweet, get here slammed n she'l look sweet, gonna try get mine lowered after xmas, jus need money for coilovers tho

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

thanks people, ya i really want to get it lowered but dont want to do it the cheap nasty way of just getting springs. want some coilovers, will be looking to do this after xmas :D

josh is cost me 60 a bumper to get it smoothed out and respray the whole bumper including my black ek9 lip :). the guy did a awesome job :)

btw josh what wheels you got on yours? they look amazing on ur ek. i no what you mean about the contrast in the colours i thought the same on mine but i think you cant beat it all colour coded, worth doing. love the black angel eyes headlight

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

will try get a few good pics up of my own car, just hard these days getting a picture of it while its clean and daylight

lol, with working all the time!! thats a very good price, i was charged 55 per type r lip ffs!! and rang around a bit

and that seemed to be a very reasonable price too!! im starting up a Bodyworking course next year and will be

getting equipment like spray gun and compressors very shortly so mite even take off the bump strips and spray

them, if it cocks up i can always fill out the gap and spray the bumpers!!

my alloys are ACE CO47's, i love them :)

have you got much lined up performance wise?

mine is only a 1.4 EJ9 so far having a new exhaust manifold, catback system and induction kit, collecting

for a cylinderhead swap at the moment which i hope to be doing in the next month or two :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

55 quid a lip still isnt bad really, them alloys are smart. i want some now i seen them lol :D
performance wise i got a induction kit and cat back straight through system :) love it.
i wont to do my to it. just just dont what to do to the D15z6 engine in the car.
Got any ideas?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

ah kk well ur already ahead having a 1.5 vtec lol, mines a 1.4 nonvtec lol!!

think your car is 115 standard, you could probs do the same as me, find a cylinder head off a 1.6 vtec in the same

d-series!! will probs be alot easier for you as im not 100% sure but you may be able to keep the same ecu!

read up on mini-me swaps mate, 90bhp 1.4's have been built up to 140bhp before with just a cylinder head swap

new intake manifold and a bit of fine tuning!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

well so far i only have a 4-2-1 manifold, induction kit and cat-back perfomance exhaust system,

wanting coilovers after xmas and wouldnt mind stiffening the car up more with strut braces, cant do this at the moment

though because of the way my throttle body faces up, a strut brace wouldnt fit over the top of my induction kit tubing!!

looking around for parts for the mini-me swap at the moment and me and a friend are gonna fit it once iv

everything gathered up, then gonna have to save up a bit of money to get the car properly tuned/re-mapped etc!!

i would say that will really do me after that, im only 19 so 130-140bhp will do me nicely for a bit until i

have enough money for an ep3 or DC2 Integra!! :)

edit

fave mod so far though has to be my red EP3 seats :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts

MrTaY said:
great thanks m8, will look into it... 140 to 150 bhp would be awesome from a non turbo 1.5 VTEC. well i think so anyway :D
Good luck ;) I hope your planning to skim the head to bump up the compression ration then?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: My EK3 *New Alloys*

Hey i got some new alloys of kulo from down south, 320 miles round trip :) good day, see what you all think of them, :D

[attachment=2:2t70fntm]09032009669.jpg[/attachment:2t70fntm]

[attachment=1:2t70fntm]09032009671.jpg[/attachment:2t70fntm]

[attachment=0:2t70fntm]09032009674.jpg[/attachment:2t70fntm]

thanks for looking :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

the cars lookin rele well!! get it slammed and id say thats her!!

your car looks a different colour to mine now, it seems to be more silver than mine!!

i still havent really got more done to mine, have buddyclub skirts and coilovers waiting to be fitted!!

see your tints, are they on the inside or the outside of your windows?

Edit:

where are you from btw

·
Registered
17 Posts

Lookin awsome bud, what size of ehaust have u got and how much was it? The exhaust is my next mod and im just tryin to see whats available ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

ya i want some coilovers next :) will look better then, from derbyshire m8, close to derby. tints are on the inside only cost 100 quid to get them done at a place in derby :)

The exhaust is 4inch tail pipe with a jap style back box with a straight throught pipe (no silly middle boxes lol) :) love it makes a awesome sound all through the revs not tht loud ( :confused: ) lol, cost me 200 quid from powerflow in leek (silver systems) did a awesome job, some people say powerflow are poor quality but the guy who did mine was awesome :) :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts