Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Being new, I thought I'd pose some pictures and get a build-up type thread going. Also some of you asked for more piccies.

She isn't anything special yet, but shes getting along. Brought her standard about 8months ago. She had 34k on the clock and one elderly owner :D

Since then she has been lowered, Jordan seats (changing to Recaros this saturday), alloys EM2 but soon to be white something, colour coded, lips and so on.

She had a replica EK9 front lip on, that blew off at 70mph on the M2!

And now she looks more like this;

And my FAV. picture :cool:

Spoon CF spoiler is coming off tomorrow and EK9 going on, EK9 spoiler will be black for awhile before getting it spreayed ^_^

Anyhow, comments welcome :D

James

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow mate! Car is looking awesome and MUCH better since you added the few mods. The lip and grill looks mean and may I ask, is the grill an ek9 plastic grill? I reckon your car would look niceee with a set of eye lids :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Excellent mate I was one that asked for som more pics and I gota say mate I love it!! Really do, look forward to seeing the Evo Recaros in there thy'll look stonking in there!! Got any pics of the engine bay??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I keep it, engine change! D15b, D16z6 or if insurance doesn't sue me, B16 or 18..................

Coilovers soon I hope as the back sits up to high :(.

Got to sort out some of the paint work in the colour coded department, its chipping :(

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You ladies are going to have to wait :D. I had a "reaction" in my painting of my new "something". As such I had to strip it back and do it again, but this time its come out cooooooool! Just drying.

Who says I have the evo's in? :p ^_^

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car has changed a little... New seats and outside details, re-sprayed the front lip and a new addition.

:D

What do ladies think? Should I keep the CF Spoon mirrors or get some other spoon ones to colour code? (and sell those obv.):plot:

The rear still needs putting down somewhat and I think 3 rear tints are in order...... then... d15b? :-D

Comments please :D

More piccies later tonight.

J

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Looks great mate, real nice. I'd keep the CF look on the mirrors (where did you get them from and how much?).

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awesome mate!! You said you were getting the seats on Saturday lol So I assumed you had 'em in :D

Type R wing looks the dogs nuts mate!!Personally I'd keep the Mirrors, but colour coded would look good too. So its your choice. If you do sell the CF Mirrors...how mu8ch you thinking??? ;)

Deinately agree with the rear needing lowering and tints would look sweeeeet :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The springs are ment to be 60mm all round, however crappy Jamex thinks 30mm on back is more like 60! Doh! Getting some rear springs cheap that seem to sit down alot better (about 50mm) so they will do for a few months until coilys.

as for the mirrors, brought them 2nd hand off FTW Performance guy on CSC and CL, £50 however they where broken >:-( On passenger side the mirror was broken out (which i fixed) and drivers one there was only one working screw which its now on 3 as I fixed it..... again. ha. They have a few marks so probs 50'odd again! Good mirrors tho, much better then the ebay jobbies! The CF quality is ace too.

·
Registered
795 Posts
If I were you mate I'd hold out tiull you can afford Coliovers rather thatn spend part of that money on some dodgy springs that might not be any good.

As for the mirrors are they genuine spoon mirrors or just replica ones???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Replica, for £50 I'd be laughing if real ^_^ But they are a damn good replica tho so not to bad.

As for the springs, I dunno! Its only like £20 and makes it sit a little lower.......... hmmmmmmmmm. Cant wait to get coilovers haha. Need some new wheels too maybe?

·
Registered
795 Posts
I love the way the car looks as is bar the back end needing to be lowered. I really like how the wheels sit on there mate. But if you fancy something new then go for it!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeh watch out for ebay stuff.. i bot spoon style carbon mirrors off of it and they started to peel which obviously made them look shit. car is looking quality tho.. where did u buy ur seats?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts