Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics of my Civic VT. Firstly excuse the picture quality as they were taken on my phone! :oops:
The car was pretty much standard apart from an induction kit and being lowered when i bought it. Since buying it, i have removed the window tints, the hands free kit and that stupid aerial from the back window! :lol: Im just starting to modify it to my tastes, so what you see here will be far from the finished article! :wink:
Firstly how it was when i got it, Not my pics some ive borrowed from the forum. :lol:

And a few pics of how the car is now a month or so later. With a load of elbow grease the car has come up really well to how it looked when i first got it. Ive done a few mods to it too. This includes,
a set of 16" Rota Circuit 10's,
Janspeed exhaust system,
Custom Decat,
Type R Red H Badges,
Correct Sized Red Pinstripe,
Civic Vtec logo in red
and a CRX JDM Vtec decals for the doors.

I know some things wont be to everyones liking but i like it! :roll:

·
Registered
45 Posts
nice EF, I do like that shape. So that'll have the 1st Gen B16 in there right? I bet its light-weight as well - wonder how it compares to EG and EKs?

·
Registered
14 Posts
where'd you get the badges and decals for it? i've got a j-reg red one the same and i love it lol. try get some pics of it up soon. its lowered on 15inch black buddy club rims, cobra bucket seats and harness's, full scorpion exhaust from the manifold, hks induction kit aswell as other bits and bobs. maybe for sale soon tho :(

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
markyp675 said:
where'd you get the badges and decals for it? i've got a j-reg red one the same and i love it lol. try get some pics of it up soon. its lowered on 15inch black buddy club rims, cobra bucket seats and harness's, full scorpion exhaust from the manifold, hks induction kit aswell as other bits and bobs. maybe for sale soon tho :(
Egay!

Edit:

nickyboy said:
lol I knew he would be too, thankfully it's not for sale.

Looks good.
It looks like it could be for sale a whole lot sooner than i thought! :cry:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5916" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1 - 10 of 10 Posts