Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys,

Mate of mine bought a Ferrari 360 Spider a while back and we've been meaning to get some decent photos of it, so we chose tonight as it was quite sunny. Headed up to the local decent photo spot (Burton Dassett Hills) and set about getting some decent snaps.

Here's a small selection of what I came up with:

Ps. NO, it is not a crappy MR2 in disguise. It's a real Italian stallion.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it's pretty awesome. i've driven it on a couple of occasions in anger and it does seriously fly!

following him on the way tonight i was amazed at how well i kept up in the CTR whilst in VTEC zone, but then big speeds hit and it just leaves you for dead in a plume of exhaust fumes and a racket only Ferrari could squeeze out of an exhaust. really is the nicest sounding engine!

·
Registered
780 Posts
liking the civic, shame about the ferrari and 206 lol (not a ferrari fan, lambo all the way!!)

but the pix are ace and i'm liking the use of mirrors :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
never really been a great fan of peugeots i always find the pedals are too small and too close togeather for my liking i drove my mates once and swear i managed to hit all 3 pedals at once! damn my big feet!

·
Registered
780 Posts
not big feet, i have that problem, shit floor design!! there big enough to move the pedals apart. my mums got the 206 and its difficult to not hit the acc with the brake

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, the pedal problem is a big problem.

some say it's all about the heel and toe though :)

ferrari's are hard work too. offset pedals and close together.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
I can't heel-toe because I'm so scrunched up against my steering wheel I don't have room to move my leg lol. I've taken to bringing the seat back one notch every week to get used to it until it's far back enough. Never feels right though.

·
Registered
332 Posts
lol yeah pedals in peugeots are shocking, ive driven my cousins 106 gti and was hitting the brake with the accel, i had to drive with no shoes on! where were the pics taken?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Burton Dassett Hills in warwickshire, about a mile or so from Gaydon, home of Aston Martin, Jaguar etc...

·
Registered
342 Posts
wow!! how old is the ferrari owner adn what is his job? any going lol? great pics, as above i like the use of the mirrors and details on the cars!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts