Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Car has been posted before -but that was the last owner --i will be making changes to it :)

Civic Eg5 N reg 1.6 Esi Sohc Vtec

MODS:

Black 15" Rota Slipstreams - toyo proxys
Mongoose Cat Back Exhaust with DeCat
K&N Filter
JDM Amber Indicators
Carbon Evo Style Bonnet
Lowerd Not Sure how much (but its low) on some sort of coilovers with koni shocks lol

Plans for the car :

GET IT FIXED AND THROUGH MOT

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Re: my new eg5 1.6 esi

Hay there dude, i knew daz, he was on here and on http://www.Granitecitycivic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Weren't you at the first GCC meet??

·
Registered
943 Posts

wow, looks like you got yourself a little minter ready for when you pass, your insurance is gonna love you! :D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts

ross-ek3 said:
ye i sat in the car tho cos the girl in back didnt want to be lonerd haha
wish i came out and had a yap haha

will be at the meets wen i pass my test tho ;)
Well ain't you just a GENITALman :lol: We've got a meet this Saturday at Marco. Check out the site for more details mate. haha yeah your insurance is gonna be loving you, you got a quote yet??

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

i try to be haha ok ill have a look at the site iv already signed up as egross just not introduced myself yet

i wont be able to make the meet this satrdy because i am working :(

ye the insurance is a pain like but iv persuaded my dad to put it through his business policy (which ill be on anyway so i can drive his van :) ) so lets just say its alot cheaper than on my own i havnt got a quote yet tho

i think iv spoke to you before down the beach chris with my mate that had a problem with his white 1.3 eg

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts

Oh you just checked the site, see your a member. Well get on there and introduce yourself to ahbody, post pics, and get bloody involved lol. Coz nae doot you'll be needing local tech advice, and its the best place to find it.

Lucky sod!!! my insurance is a BITCH at the moment, but it should be coming down a lot in December WOOHOO :D

Oh yeah, yeah i remember that, yeah that's when i was handing out the fliers for the site LOL. Did your mate get it fixed or is it still sounding bad??

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts

ah 200sx, tut tut, he should have stuck with a honda!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts

Sh*t, tell him to get another civic an EK or something, they are good and reliable. Bet he wish's he still had the civic haha

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

ye i think he is going to get another 1 cos a few of our mates have civics or away to get (more people on the forums and at meets ;) )

daz has a new eg aswell http://ross_ek3.bebo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; go on to that and i have pics up of myn and his new eg up

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts

Well you have to get them on the forum dude

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts

If you search for daz's d16 esi you should find pics there. (used to be daz's)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I CRASHED IT :(

i have a list of thing i need to get it on the road again

Brake lines
Rear Calipers
Suspension
Passenger Headlight
oxegen senson
idile control valve
passenger wheel bearing
good condition driveshafts and cv joints

im goin to used this as a winter project now and im buyin a 1.3 eg to run about in £250 ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts