Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, it's getting lowered next Thursday :) Getting Eibach Sport Line springs and the chamber adjusters with Fast Road set up. I'll post another side on photo once it's been lowered so people can see the difference. At the mo it looks like a monster truck LOL

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Lol mine looks like monster truck aswell.. just always seem to find cooloer looking stuff to blow wages on, lets just say im no saver..

I like the darker wheels on that colour paint! Goes well together

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skinny said:
I like the darker wheels on that colour paint! Goes well together
yeah, although I need to get the wheels refurbed after a bad curbing incident. Was thinking of changing the colour to white, for something different to the normal dark alloys/silver or cosmic colour that seems to be popular at the moment. A mate did a quick photoshop for me changing the wheels to white and lowering it a little bit, this is the out come....

What do you guys think to white, yes or no? I know they'll be a biatch to keep clean but it'll give me something to do LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks nice mate didnt think the rear lights would suit the black alloys but looks good !!!

Im thinkin bout gettin mine done chrome smoked black.. Decision decisions :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts