Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jst thought id post pics jst recently bought a civic,after me mate having one now hes gettin a honda de sol that hes doin up.so id thought id give honda a chance.lol,b4 this i had a volkswagan corrado.now i bought this civic got a few mods already such as full coulor change to black,front bucket seats with full harnesses,vented disks and up graded breaks,full ss exhaust including the manafold an decat,17'' fox alloys,got a few more engine mods to do.but thinkin about puttin diff engine in but while its out do all the work to the other engine,been lookin on cft site,central florida turbo had a few ideas lol.well her is my car let me know what u all think cheers..
[attachment=0:1y6g5ukb]n583167235_970050_718.jpg[/attachment:1y6g5ukb]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Had to post the pic - but seriously, I know it takes a skilled pair of hands (or even a few pairs) to get those to work and fit properly, and they're great for parking in Tesco! haha! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Toninho said:
I know it takes a skilled pair of hands (or even a few pairs) to get those to work and fit properly
Its hard enough to get standard doors to fit properly sometimes!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very Nice Civic mate, how much was the colour change to black? i want a black one but cant find this shape in black anywhere!
Cheers,
James

1 - 6 of 6 Posts