Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally after signing up months ago i finally got pictures of my car to show you. I originally was aiming for a eg style lsi 1.5 after my old 106 but i then found this and fell in love :mrgreen:

came completely standard with 81k on the clock and i paid £650 pretty chuffed, i then put the induction kit on and found a set of cheap wolfrace alloys, tell me what you think

Plans are fit my springs, get a badgeless grille,facelift rear lights, cat back exhaust of some sort and mabye refurbing the alloys red in a"cheap rota look a like rip off" style. lol

Gav

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: My civic pic heavy!!

Im only going 40mil atm as i got the springs for 20quid brand new, cant complain, mabye coilovers in the near future but we'll see, was out today took more pics after me and a couple mates washed and polished our cars, nothing changed on mine though.

Should have an update this week, got a polisher and buffer that will sort my wheels out so they will be all polished up again! and by weekend should have red "H" badges and towing eye and calipers painted red :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah just gonna have the one red h badge on the rear mabye one on the bonnet above badgeless grille when i get it, tell me about it mate , ive had stupid prices for garages too it and i cant justify paying it for the price i got them! just gonna see if a mate of someone will do it for few beers or atleast much cheaper lol :p there just sitting here bugging me lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aw i have no problem with exhausts easy just havent a clue when it comes to suspension lol ide take everything apart and not know how to put it back together again lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol yeah thats his runabout for the moment :p hes got a stupid quick punto gt but managed to pick up 6 points this year totalling him to 8 altogether and his renewal for it was stupid so hes just insuring this for just now :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
havent a clue lol he still has old original dials in it and it goes right past of the clock, its been dyno'd at 380bhp...its stupid quick, only thing stopping them being faster is the weight lol they are so fat haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts