Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY CIVIC VTI EG9!!! STRATRIN WHEN IT WAS STANDARD, SINCE THEN IVE MADE ALOT OF CHANGES TO IT!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attachments

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Gonna get flamed here but.....my favortie look is the RS-GT's with the white rim and black bonnet. Think the white rim is a great touch, looks great, giving me some idea's now.

No offence intended but I can't agree its the best although yours is a tidy motor.

·
Registered
822 Posts
i agree, its not the best, but its very nice

i got a mate in london who has one, if he was on this forum it would put any people in a state of shock, i cant remember what brake set up he has on his, but its alone worth £3K, and im not lieing, i think he told me its turbo'd now. by far one of the best civic's i have ever seen and thats his daily driver, he also bought a skyline r34 gtr as his sunday car lol.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
seeing the pics of it with the white wheels remind me i need to get some pics up of my VTI-S, looks stunning with white speedline chrono's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts