Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought id put some pics of mine on here, all modifications factory standard, real head turner. Tell me what you think!
P.S these pics are from a while ago as i dont have my personal registation on it with honda logo plate.
Also this is also my first car at 17 and no mummy and daddy didnt buy it! insurance is such a killer, prizes for guessing the huge sum!
List of features:
Touchscreen DVD headunit with built in bluetooth phone and mp4 player
17in honda alloys with bridgestone pontenza's
brake calipers painted red
full tints back windows and rear windscreen, front windows legal 25%
type r spoiler
sport badge on front
metallic black paint, blue sparkles in sun!

thats it really, feedback much appriciated on what you like and dont like and what you think i should do!

tom

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Re: My Civic Sport 1.6 VTEC EP3 05

got the exact same mate... in black too... im 17 too haha... im gonna say in the 1800 - 2000 region for insurance lol

only difference to mines is i have the type r alloys :) but the rest is the same :p

so nice car haha

im away to get the windows tinted too though i think :)

and steevie coops i think i have posted somewhere how to fit the spoiler so i will try find it somewhere for you

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

You can usually get the spoiler with the brake light in it from ebay if you can find a decent second hand one, not sure about brand new. Actually on ebay they sell the spoiler without the brake light on for around £100 i think? just need to get it sprayed.

I dont know if its cause ive got these wheels not the type r ones but i perfer mine. and nope insurance is more than that! lol

·
Registered
58 Posts

Very nice motor mate! I have the same but in sliver! I only have the standard spolier though but your makes a real difference look much better.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I didnt want it looking quite like the type r as people will think i have the same power as one, however it doesnt. but surprisingly it does have quite alot of power, thrashed a new audi a4 1.9 turbo diesel off the lights and kept up with a vectra sri 2.2 150bhp till about 115 then being the larger engine started pulling alway so it is quite a speedy motor!

Edit:

yea the spoiler really does make a huge difference, i see standard sports with that tiny spoiler and it just doesnt look the same car. and i paid yearly so if you work out £195 a month its still not as much!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

direct line, was the cheapest.
and yeah he was lol, we got up to 60 in a 30 and i thought id let him have it, he had seen me thrash off the traffic lights before them so think he thought he would try his luck!

·
Registered
58 Posts

@ belham31 + stevie coops.

I just put in some red footwell lights into my civic when you unlock the car they light up with red leds really nice touch i got them off ebay if your interest i will send the link.

·
Registered
240 Posts

i believe you beating the a3... on paper they are slower... so if they were a pish pants driver yea you could probs take them... parkers lables them as
11 = 0-60.....

but the 2.2 vectra... dont think our car could beat them mate... they are pushing more power by quite a bit like ... on paper they are a good bit faster like

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

yea cheers about them footwell lights, will have a look as i have been wanting to fit something like that. and i did keep up with the vectra, was surprised, it did have two fat lads init tho lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts