Honda Civic Forums banner

my car :)

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  hussain 
#1 ·
this is the only pic i have of my car at the moment,

its a 1.6 coupe sr and only things done is an inducation kit and a system and thats it :)

See less See more
#16 ·
Yeah man, get some wheels on it, silver rims would suit it nicely, unsure how black would go down with the colour of your car. Get it slammed, colour code the sideskirts and perhaps put an exhaust on it. Would say go for a bodykit but they dont come that cheap. If youve got spare cash go for a bodykit. First buy should be a nice set of wheels tho, even without a bodykit, wheels make a big difference. Its all up to you man, thats the beauty of modding, u can have it any way you want it , its down to personal taste at the end of the day ! 8-|

#21 ·
id love to do all that but jus before a f-ing pig of an officer pulled me over saying i was speeding and i claimed i said and he started getting lippy with me and gave me a £30 fine ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.