Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my 1995 Black Honda Civic Coupe 1.5lsi

Mod List : front lip, black angel eyes, rear tinted lights, custom stainless exhaust, green powerflow induction kit, 4-2-1 exhaust manifold, custom inlet manifold, new leads, 17" alloys with kumho tyres, coilovers (set to max low 3:)), megan racing lca's

Any comments welcome :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Really nice mate, black coupe's rock!! (alhough i'm slightly biased!)

Only change i'd do would be get a bigger/lower sitting rear bumper like it have, it look out of balance with the low front end and side skirts.
Other than that, t'is spot on!
Although a nice subtle spoiler wouldnt go amiss!

Dan

·
Registered
129 Posts
oh no, not a spoiler
looks niiice (maybe cuz i got the same :p )
good alloys, hows the driving around corners on 17s ?? cuz i dont like it, id prefer 16s

my suggestion, if you have black rear lights, and fronts, get your side indicators in black as well (not white), will look mint then 8-|
and i am not very keen on the mirrors :(
and show us the inside

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
hi welcome
nice car
i have never seen the point in rear skirts
you aerodynamically make all the effort to channel the air round the car with the side skirts and front spoiler only to trap what gets underneath at the rear with a rear skirt
so what i am saying is dont put one on its only collecting air at the rear of the car and ruining your efforts
rant over :)

i would like to see a SMALL boot spoiler thou 8-|

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thnaks guys, only reason for mirrors is the left one broke and these were only £30 and a can live wiv em lol, i can get a picture of inside, all starndard except i did a diy and changed the dash lights to be blue which look rather nice, al get a piccy up inabit of that.

I have to say its the best £10 av spent on my car :p

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Nice looking car mate, love the alloys, where'd you get em from?? You should get some black tints on your car, my black coupe is like no other up here. And everyone says it looks great with black tints on it!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yer, well that is my next mod, i currently have no job as i chose to have a summer holiday, as soon i as i have one tints will be then next thing. Alloys were £500 which a think are bargains for 17's and locking wheel nuts.

On another note, how much was the tinting as i have been gettin rediculous quotes for mine as they say the dont like doin the back window, i jus think there being tarts in my own opinion :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yer its for any eg dash, if its the same as mine just use the guide i posted earlier, a bought the led's off ebay, u can ask for any colour red,blue,green, white even pink if that takes ya fancy ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
5 ;]
yeah, speakign about the leds, i was looking for amber ones the other day, and could not find any....what type exactly do i need to get ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
go onto ebay, the codes are 1x 'T5' LED and 5x 'T6.5' LED. They come in pairs so you will have to buy 2 T5's and 6 T6.5's. Its handy cos i did brake one haha

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
jaffacake237 said:
Yer, well that is my next mod, i currently have no job as i chose to have a summer holiday, as soon i as i have one tints will be then next thing. Alloys were £500 which a think are bargains for 17's and locking wheel nuts.

On another note, how much was the tinting as i have been gettin rediculous quotes for mine as they say the dont like doin the back window, i jus think there being tarts in my own opinion :p
Good price for the alloys, where about you get them??

Well i didn't pay anything as a mate owed me a favour and he worked at a place that did tints so i got mine done for free, and as you can see its almost as if ive got nae glass at all, VERY BLACKED OUT!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts