Honda Civic Forums banner

1361 - 1379 of 1379 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Wilsonic said:
Cheers lads!

Bummed I haven't got any money to buy parts with at the moment :( Progress is going to be really slow for a while.
Same problem here, just yesterday they told us they don't have the money to pay us on the 24th. And looks like I will be looking for a new job next week if things continue like this :thumbdown:

Going to work on the car now :D , took the afternoon off for today, couldn't focus :wtf:

·
Registered
218 Posts
LeonL said:
Wilsonic said:
Cheers lads!

Bummed I haven't got any money to buy parts with at the moment :( Progress is going to be really slow for a while.
Same problem here, just yesterday they told us they don't have the money to pay us on the 24th. And looks like I will be looking for a new job next week if things continue like this :thumbdown:

Going to work on the car now :D , took the afternoon off for today, couldn't focus :wtf:
Was out of work for 1,5 week. Not sure how they call it in English, but the company went bankrupt? But they already decided there was going to be a restart, I was lucky enough to get a call. So wasn't out of work to long :D (so I could afford the Spoon)

K swap is nice. But still very expensive before you have the car running proper. (K engines are cheaper in the UK though)

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,370
Glad you weren't out of work for long man, that would of been a real downer on the car project! I'm currently looking for some new work that I can do along side my business so I can get some more funds together for car stuff. Really aching to get on some more track days!

Yeah K-swaps are pricey. Recon I can do it for around £3k, hence why I've started saving already!

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,374
Well it's been a very, very, VERY! Long time since I last posted on here.

Not vast ammounts has happened to the car, it had some electrical problems which led to me SORN'ing it and while it's been off the road I've done some interior changes. Here are the pictures:

Burned out wires that had caused my problems:

Looming all out and apart:

Unesscesary Wire:

New Tidy Loom:

Interior Strip:

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,375
Interior Repaint:

And that's how it stands now. Bad weather has put a stop to the painting, but hopefully it will all be finished by the weekend and then all I need to do is get it MOT'd and TAX'd and it's back on the road!

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
Nice tidy job of the loom and interior mate. I think the white with the blue will look amazing from outside. Did you weigh what you took out?

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,378
I didn't do a full weight check, around 10kgs I recon!

There was 7kg in sound deadening alone, I weighed that bit as it was all in a big bin bag.

I'm hoping to do the wheels white as well before the shows start, but money is tight!

1361 - 1379 of 1379 Posts