Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1379 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My B18 eg Project (First update in ages 12/03 pg.138)

Hey all, finally got round to taking some pictures. This is my EG project car, Eventually it will be a track beast! You will have to pretend that the car is uber shiney cause I havnt been able to wash it in aaages. Here are the specs currently:

Suspension & Chassis:
Integra hubs and Trailing arms
D2 Fully adustable Coilovers, 62mm drop at front with 1.5' of camber and 52mm drop at rear with 1.2' of camber.
Integra Type R Steering Rack = easily one of the best mods ever, if u want more steering feel deffo worth the effort.

Brakes:
Currently, Integra 242mm Solid Rears and Integra 262mm Vented fronts
VTI Calipers and Pads
Soon to be, Type R calipers and Pads on 260mm Rears and 282mm fronts

Wheels and Tyres:
17" x 8.5" Rota Boosts, with 205 Yokohama Parada's

Exterior:
Spoon style front bumper from Extreme Dimensions
Side skirts from some little company I cant remember
Type R rear bumper from Tenzo I think... cant quite rememeber.

Interior:
All stock except now it has no sound proofing, back seats or spare tyre. Soon gonna get some Sparco Buckets.

Engine:
Currently D13 series. No mods cause there isnt much point in upgrading it. Hopefully getting a B18c this summer if all goes as planned.

Here are the pics! :

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: My eg

blue_bert said:
How difficult was it fitting the steering rack?
Difficult is an understatement. Turns out the easiest way to do it is to take off the front subframe. Its so worth it tho, instead of being just under 4 whole turns of the wheel from lock to lock its only 2.7 turns. Turning circle isnt as good now tho lol.

Glad u guys like it, Ill try resizing the pics and adding them again.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts

That EG is shit hot mate!, love the front bumper! Dose look good with a spoon lip molded into the bumper

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Right, just bought a B18. Think I might do a little Engine conversion diary/build project on here with pictures and stuff just incase anyone else does this in the future. Would you guys be interested in that?

1 - 20 of 1379 Posts