Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on my 96 Civic for a bit now while its sat in my drive doing nothing
heres some pis of the progress so far

let me know what you think

when i got it

few months ago before mods

interior colour change

wheels repainted

wheels fitted

got a few other mods planned for exterior will keep you all updated

Toby

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the comments Duggy

Alec i have posted an intro now m8, the dash doest come up well in pics and looks much better in the flesh if you know what i mean got a lot still to do, the inside is nearly finished now thinking pout some Prelude seats as i like the style of them

planning some subtle mods outside like a boot flush pannel and front lip maybe, thinking bout some blue detailing to go with the wheels but think it might be a bit much and will end up looking cheesey :eek:
need to sort out the usual rust patches and trolley dents and i might give it a respray

will keep the pics coming as i progress

Toby

·
Registered
795 Posts
Skinny said:
that dash would suit yours duggy lol.
Was thinking that myself mate lol Im not that into the flashy stuff like that though lol

On the subject of a paint job maybe do something like the skyline in Fast and the Fursious 2?? Or maybe a sweeping line with the lower half being blue and the top silver??

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
any pics of the skyline you mean?

done a wee bit of painting before but been a while since i used an airbrush

hopefully the car will be silver and blue, but not sure in what way lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
each to their own mate, not keen on it myself tbh but you seem to have done a good job of it and are happy with it!!! i hope you're planning on lowering, otherwise the wheels look too big.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
should be getting prelude seats for it this week m8 will post pics when they are in

might make a start on the bodywork in the morning and see what i can come up with :D

1 - 20 of 87 Posts