Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI :)

This my new car, civic sport, been wanting one for ages big upgrade from my 106 1.1 lol!

I just baptised it, with autoglm shampoo, super resin polish, then finished with extra gloss protection, for the perfectionist....

Got some plans for the car over the next few months..

These include:

Exterior

*Type r spoiler
*Rear tints
*Red badges (maybe)
*Maybe mugen grill, not sure yet.
* Painting the brake caps and other rusty lookin metal bits :p
*Eventually sum 17" alloys, no rush tho tbh
* and mayb new paintjob ( not gona reveal to much yet as to ruin suprise, but hint it will stil be black :p)

Interior

* Red JDM matts (love the colour)
* Double din touchscreen dvd player
* upgrade speakers

Let me kno what you fink of my plans and any other good ideas! Cheers all!

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
sweet mate, any chance u will be taking the sport badge off the back?? the 't' came off mine...now mine just says Spor lol
nice car though mate, be careful with the type r spoiler...i read somewhere they dont fit straight on...altho i could be wrong! :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
looking good dude and the future plans sound nice! 8-| red badges look the dogs but only on the type r's!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car looks nice mate im after one of these myself, if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for it, and how many miles etc?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got this for a bargain off ebay. the bloke was a car salesman desperate to sell a car to pay his morgate. i dont fink he made a penny on it lol! its done 50k and cost £4,450!

If have done a bit of work on this car now and will upload sum pictures soon!

Edit:

OK update on my car.

1st off i got a whole type r boot lid cause i wanted spoiler and tinted window so this had both! Took up most of my sunday tryin to take the new one apart so i could get to the lock, then take my old one off , swap locks around, then bolt new one on and wire it up! but happy with the results!

[attachment=7:2tdzejgl]boot.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]

my car was look at bit confused as what model it was so i removed the boot badges to give that smooth finish!

[attachment=6:2tdzejgl]boot2.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]

I got sum jdm inegra pedals, 2nd hand off some guy called integrasella on ebay. He breaks integras basically so popped him an email see if he had wat i was looking for, and he did! only £85 aswell. was gona get them new from america but £ 2 $ sucks atm! the accelrator and dead rest was easy, was a bit of pain drilling the brake and clutch th rivet them on as had to us a stick to holid them down, but got there in the end.

[attachment=5:2tdzejgl]pedals.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]

I bought the JDM style interior footwell lighting kit off ebay, £16 i fink, sum pictures here of wat it looks like out packet, then installed. This is a really cool mod, as the lights come on us u unlock door and open doors, then when you lock the car, it slowly fades with the exsisting interior light.

[attachment=4:2tdzejgl]lights.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]
[attachment=3:2tdzejgl]lights2.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]

Now i got these JDM type R mats, awsome mats, only trouble, they say type R. THATS fine if you got a type R or ur a poser, but not me. so....

[attachment=2:2tdzejgl]mats.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]

Got some vinyl carbon fibre off ebay, and this guy who was selling sport stickers there, to make me some miniture ones! If you dont ask ul never get :p

[attachment=1:2tdzejgl]mats2.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]

Cut the carbon to fit, attatched stickers then stuck over the type R badge and wallah!

[attachment=0:2tdzejgl]mats3.JPG[/attachment:2tdzejgl]

I havent got them in car yet tho as they will get filthy in this lovely winter weather! i fink il wait till spring! :p

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yer i been look to find a decent set on ebay, stil got plenty of tread left on these tyres so no rush.

As for the footwells lights yer its a fairly easy mod. It came supplied with scotch lock clips so u just find the wire u need and clip it in. Its a little fiddly to do as its under the steering wheel so u gota lye down with ur back arched on the sill, and hard to get two hands in as i found out when i dropped a lock and it fell down the side of the trim! but yer if u dont drop it its fairly easy and quick to fit!

oh another thing, fit the lights in place b4 u wire it up as i did the other way around so i could see when they were lite up wats the best place to put them, and blew a fuse when i put pressure on the lights tryin to stick them on. hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Yeah, sounds good!

If its as easy as you say it is then it sounds like an alright mod for me haha.

When i fitted my cd player i dropped my spanner down the dash, i know how annoying it is when you drop things into places you shouldnt! lol

* any chance you can link us to the ebay auction?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
very nice i must say ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i valet my car and installed my new mats the other day, its looking good!

[attachment=3:k6r7sk80]mats4.JPG[/attachment:k6r7sk80]
[attachment=2:k6r7sk80]mats5.JPG[/attachment:k6r7sk80]

Got some alpine type R's for xmas so gona be workin on the sound system next, ive order some sound proofing off ebay to do doors with when i fit speakers. Gona try get sum speakers for rear with about same rms 110W and box them in some how to give more bass then power them all with a Alpine MRP-F600 or sum thing similar.

Ive also been thinkin about alloys take a look at these ideas and let me kno wat u think.

[attachment=1:k6r7sk80]alloy choice.JPG[/attachment:k6r7sk80]
[attachment=0:k6r7sk80]alloy choice 2.JPG[/attachment:k6r7sk80]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
The second set of alloys is the betterto go for i would say. BTW love the floor mat mod and so simple to do too

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
He got a type r tail gate, if your after a type r style spoiler for a sport....

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got the whole tail gate for £150, with tint on it. had to drive all the way to manchester to get it tho!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts