Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this site so thought I would shot a few pics up. Waiting till after winter to get new wheels. Still needs lowering yet. I have the Eibach springs and camber adjusters etc, just havent had them fitted yet.

Anyway here are the pics :cool:

·
Registered
943 Posts
wow, is looking good, wheels suit the car, will look tidy once its dropped. :D

not too keen on the front bumper though but as long as you like it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yo put the mockers on it ya barstuard! Just rang the garage to see if my car will be ready tomorrow to pick up as i was getting a few things done and he said he wont have time to fit the springs now with it being christmas eve tomorrow so i have to just get it back as it is and wait until jan 5th to get them fitted :cry:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Grab some spring compressors from halfrauds and do them yourself! I know that I'm going to spend most of Christmas afternoon trying to get my stupid CRX to come onto boost :cry:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rather just let them sort it. Never done anything like that before so dont want to fcuk it up

Edit:

Got springs and JDM rear ARB fitted yesterday. Miles better handling just on the little drive i have had when i picked it up. Feels a hell of alot more planted having all wheels stuck to the deck. Ill get some pics up when i can as im back 2 work 2day and wont see daylight in a few days now. springs are not too low at all but have had some near misses with the splitter on bumps already. Roll on new shoes next :twisted:

·
Registered
115 Posts
That looks awesome with mugen kit, you gotta let us see it with it dropped, you should keep those wheels on it though they do suit it mate

thumbs up :cool:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Whats with the fire engine in the first pic, you set something on fire ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts