Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all

My names Matt from Essex. I've been on a few Honda Civic forums before. I used to own a New Vogue Silver 1999 Fusion, some of you may recognise it or know me.

Unfortunately I sold the car last January and I've regretted it since. I'm now looking to buy another Civic, possibly the 2001 - 2003 Type R or maybe a 1996 - 2000 Vti, not sure yet.

Anyway, I'll keep those interested updated.

Matt

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Alec,

Thanks for the comment, I really miss that car lol

I bought the car standard fomr a dealer and owned it for three years. Over the three years I had it I did the following:

Chasis:

18" Darwin Racing alloys

Lowered 40mm on Apex Springs

Engine:

AEM short ram induction kit

Megan Racing Decat pipe

4.5" slash s/s back box (sorry can't remember the brand name)

Body:

Colour coded

Jordan fornt splitter

Type R front Grill

Type R rear splitter

Dark smoke tinted rear windows

De badged boot

Type R rear badge

Clear side repeaters

Removed front grill from bumper (absolute mission)

Smoothed front bumper for square number plate

ICE:

Kenwood TV/DVD player head unit

Pioneer speakers all round

Infinity Kappa sub

Infinity Kappa amp

Security:

Clifford 650 Concept with Intellistart

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Layla said:
Hey, why u get rid of it? Was very nice! your the guy that pm'd me aincha?! xx
That would be me.

I got rid of it because at the time I had broken up with my ex and needed a change, I wanted something turbo'd so I bought a mk3 Seat Ibiza Cupra and threw some money at that but it just wasn't what I'd expected. I think I enjoyed the attention the Civic got and the Honda scene more, it's recognised and appreciated by more people, if that makes sense.

Cheers Paul, shame I sold it eh?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeh it makes sense, i dont even drive but cos i was with a 'honda owner' i kno how much attention civics get and everyone in the honda scene kno's wot they r talking bout :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exactly, I had more fun with my Honda, the whole Honda scene is massive, my got me into loads of shows and lots of visits to Santa Pod on the cheap :)

I may have just found my next Civic, its a 2000 1.6 Vti in black, one previous owner from new :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm gonna keep it quiet for now in case it falls thorugh, will post pics if/when i get it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know rookie mistake lol If I get it for definate I'll post pictures, I don't want to get too carried away just in case lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts