Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok no photos yet... but they will def be up this week, was waiting for my reg transfer... Only got photo I took the day a test drove it! Looks better with my reg on it!

I have only just collected the car, so I have made no mods, but since it was the demonstrator Garage put on additional extras. It has big wheels (not sure which ones haha, im a girl come on! Maybe someone can help out once photos up), 08 plate, tinted windows, MP3 kit, glass roof etc Best bit is def it colour!

Located in Aberdeen, Scotland and up for meets...

Forum found with the help of good old google!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. Don't think we have many 8th gen European shapes on here. What are your plans?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure yet Alec...... Just so chuffed with my new motor wanted to find a good forum!!

Thanks for being sooooo welcoming!

Gilly

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi Gilly

I know we've already talked, but thought i should officially welcome you to the forum.

So... Welcome lol.

Chris

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres hoping haha - I don't know if its a kit on my car or if its standard on this model haha - but Gibbscp going to keep my right haha!

Looking forward to an Aberdeen meet!

Gilly

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a three door... going to take more pics, my reg plate makes all the difference haha - suppose this means I have to wash it again lol

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Cant find the engine type but your packing 138BHP under the hood Gilly

Chris

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah got the car from Manoroak Perth....

Thank you!!! Plate was a present, but it was just under a £500 plus fees.

Official Honda colour is "Tangerine Orange"

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Well i checked out Gillys civic last night, nae to bad. Nice colour, It def has a body kit on it. Have never seen it on a civic before. But maybe all the type S's have it and I've just never noticed lol. Quite nippy for the size of the car, can't believe the engine bay, not much in the way of space, It's all crammed in and a lot of the engine is tucked behind the windscreen/dash. I've included a picture for a'body to see. Not the best picture as it's at night, its foggy and my camera ain't the best in the world lol.

Chris

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts