Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's called A Kaoss pad. I want one but I've bought my quota of toys for myself this side of Christmas.

*edit* actually it looks like he has two of them. flash bastard. lol

·
Registered
332 Posts
lol, yeah there sweet. i love music/music production. just downloaded a fruityloops demo last wk as a friend and i really want to start writing d&b. he has just bought sonar 7 to get started but unfortunatley, un beknown to him it was the german version, he did wonder why he got it so cheap!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm into Reason 3.0 at the moment, just got myself another midi keyboard with more knobs and sliders than my last one. I've had the software for about 18 months now so I know it like the back of my hand...All I have to do now is learn how to compose music. lol
I have a demo for FL 7 knocking about but I've not tried it yet.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ah, another music head! reason is good, i like its interface, but i dont like how you can only save files as............shit, cant remember the type, but you woould need something like cubase or fl to convert it as reason uses its only file type(for recording purposes). it will come back to me, im quite drunk so aplogies! my friend is the one with the techincal info, im the musical minded one lol, oh were on fl8 now ;)
what was your old keyboard? and do you still have it? i may be interested in buying it from you if its what im looking for!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can export the midi track or save as wav, I use adobe audition to convert to mp3, it's no bother. I had a look at FL a long time ago and it confused me, but I was young and impatient then.
My old keyboard is an M-audio eKeys49, you don't need me to tell you what they're like cos they're pretty well known and supported. I got it for Christmas last year and it's served me well. Still got it boxed with the disk. I might sell it as soon as the novelty of having 2 keyboards plugged into reason wears off, which wont take long cos I can't even play one very well lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts