Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the best quality pics as the light was going after spending 10 hours cleaning :shock: but ill show some before and after to show how bad it was.

Mods so far

K pro
Spoon 4-2, 2-1 Race header
Buddyclub Spec III
Gruppe m
Stoptech Big Brake Conversion
ABP 35mm lowering springs
Eibach Rear camber arms, front bolts
Fast Road set up
JDM wind deflectors
Tints all round
18s Kei RSS, gunmetal with polished lip
Buddyclub Carbon bonnet with bonnet pins
Mugen Replica carbon fibre rear adjustable spoiler

Nick can you host my pics I cant resize

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Re: Modded NHB EP3 - Pic Heavy

It's simple just click "Upload attachment" when you edit your post to include the photos.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Modded NHB EP3 - Pic Heavy

Alec said:
It's simple just click "Upload attachment" when you edit your post to include the photos.
Have done mate just seems to be taking ages on my computer :'( anyway I got a few up - not the best as mentioned

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Re: Modded NHB EP3

The reason they took ages is because your photos are so huge :) no problem though.

Wow looks great man! Wicked low profiles, and quick release bonnet pins and everything! Were they easy to fit?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Alec said:
The reason they took ages is because your photos are so huge :) no problem though.

Wow looks great man! Wicked low profiles, and quick release bonnet pins and everything! Were they easy to fit?
:$ Sorry mate im hopeless with resizing i normally let photbucket do the work.

I bought this off someone else who had it done already. He said it was easy enough and the actual pins just screw into oe holes on the slam panel. He took the oe mechanism out but I still have it too for some security but it can still be held by just the pins for the track :cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts

nice car there mate with some nice mods its all suits it well with NHB :D bet the gruppe m sounds well?i aint heard one on a ctr,ive heard it on my mates dc5 and that was awsome!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

ctr_lee said:
nice car there mate with some nice mods its all suits it well with NHB :D bet the gruppe m sounds well?i aint heard one on a ctr,ive heard it on my mates dc5 and that was awsome!
Aye it sounds great, but I can no longer hear it that much due to the spec III and spoon manifold :twisted:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

EGSean said:
very nice car, love it! those alloys are immense lol you got any more plans for it?
For now I need to calm down the spending, I went a bit daft after splitting with the ex :roll:

For the future I have planned/want

Spoon Strut Brace,
JDM Rear ARB (have the front forget to mention it)
Carbing Tie Bar
Toda Cams, valve springs etc
Inlet manifold (Not sure which one)
AEM Fuel Rail, Regulator

That should get me about 250/260 bhp and that will do me I think.

I would also love some lightweight seats like the buddyclubs or some brides but they cost a bit too much :'( cant justify spending on some more seats

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Cheers nick,

Ill need to get a decent clean and get some good daylight shots, the N95 will be handy :cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Fitted my replacement front grille badge which was a rite pain in the a*s to do,

also another side on shot of the car in a better light

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

dan_ep3 said:
dont get the buddy clubs, they rattle soooo much!
Spec IV is prone to that mate but I have had no problems with the spec III apart from the ear bleeds. I have messed it up going up a steep car park, so now it has to be welded :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Get my bonus on monday so its going to be hard not buying some more mods for the car.

Tempted by a spoon strut, rbc inlet manifold and some cams 8-| - must resist

1 - 20 of 22 Posts