Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi names rob, im from spilsby lincolnshire

for a living i do metal polishing Powder Coating & shot blasting, looking forward to read thru a few posts on here,

oh heres the sort of things i do
this is a set of a mondeo st24, only polished ware they will been seen when fitted etc

fiat bravo

focus rocker cover

if any one wants advise on polishing then contat me, i will gladly help out

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Re: Mirror Polishing & Shot Blasting (new member)

that stuff looks awesome! I'm currently looking at getting my bike sand blasted, is that something you do?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Skinny said:
that stuff looks awesome! I'm currently looking at getting my bike sand blasted, is that something you do?
yes no problem why u want it blasted ( if thats the one in piccy)

regards rob

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

Hello and welcome, nice work! I would be looking to get a rocker cover done.... and your reward would be ?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts

i want the frame blasted and a few other parts, head stock etc, and then i want to take it to a sprayer and have a nice job done on it.. pearl or something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Civit said:
Hello and welcome, nice work! I would be looking to get a rocker cover done.... and your reward would be ?
email me the rocker cover picture, better still tell me what model etc then i can get picture of net, is it plastic coated??

regards rob

Edit:

heres one i done

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

Exactlly the same but with just HONDA cast in the top, no already stripped and bare Ali ready to roll :D

Old picture:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Civit said:
Exactlly the same but with just HONDA cast in the top, no already stripped and bare Ali ready to roll :D

£50.00 is my reward for polishing this rocker cover, your reward a proper mirror finish not like the crap on ebay ware a fella puts ali on a buffer and calls it mirror polished, been at this game 24 years i promise you will be very pleased. :mrgreen:

regards rob

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi, that mirror polishing looks class :) where r u from and how much to get it done, ive got a honda civic sport 2005 model

brian

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

i no not ford , but thought u guys may want to look, im also doing Powder coating shortly
This is a Show Winner, VERY RARE TO SEE THESE POLISHED
alot of hours go into these but worth it, with polished you can see the beauty in the manifold, unlike plastic coating or painting, no pretend shine in this baby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts