Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come across a dilema and wondered what people think i should do??

The missus got a call y-day offering a dancing contract in Menorca for 6 months, leaving on sunday!!!! :(

What do i do for 6 months?? i'm finishing uni in late may, but have the posibility of rebuilding my nans house and flogging it, or going out to menorca, live with her and work inna bar for the summer!!

One has the benefits of a beech and sun and drink ohh and sex for 4 months, the other has the poibility of making a few £k by the time we sell come the end o the year but no sex. :'(

What shall i do???? :?:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Option 1: Personally i cant deal with the touristy kind of places, and menorca is one of them, id stay home and make money, buy and EG coupe, plough all your earning into it and by the time she comes back you'll have yourself a sweet little ride.

Option 2: Go to Menorca, work in a bar, earn peanuts for your work and end up blowing the earnings out there anyway cos you will drink all the time.

Option 3: Same as 1 but put money into EK..

You obviously cant go because WE need you on here.. and you may miss shows with us etc... lol
You could always go out there for a weeks holiday.
As for the sex, um. i guess it would suck BUT when she gets home it will be absolutely amazing!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i no i will, but the house will fund the next descision in my life?!?! mite just do the house over winter, housing proces cant drop that much in 6 months lol :|

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah thts another reason for wanting to go. also i'm young and only have a phone bill to pay so no other commitments!
now who do i lend my car to for the 4 months ill be out ther????
any takers???
:?:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
crxhugh said:
yeah thts another reason for wanting to go. also i'm young and only have a phone bill to pay so no other commitments!
now who do i lend my car to for the 4 months ill be out ther????
any takers???
:?:
memememememe

Seriously though if you need anywhere to keep it i got loads of room in the barns

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
were bots?? the rex is at his in dursley (halfway between gloucester and bristol on the correct side of the river lol )

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I am at a little place called Raglan, whihc is near Monmouth. From Bristol you go M4, over the new bridge, down the the cauldra roundabout (newport) and then take the A449 to Raglan. Postcode is NP79BH if you wanna route plan it btw

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
or you can take the old bridge to chepstow and go through the twisties to where my house is (this is hell of a good road and you will love it) and it cuts 10 miles off the journey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts