Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers ye.
well no major atm need get a bit more money together lol
probs change the wheels in time and some type r seats maybe coz they are amazing seats
duno wa else yet tho ha !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reli do ya know how much they are being sold for please??
and yeh ill look into that cheers for the tip.
and also i like the red honda badges on front, back and steering wheel. but dont want to look like am coppying a type r they just look so much better than the plain sport ones ! :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hm sounds good.
yeh ano the black badges are reli boring , would be worth getting the red ones coz they make the car look sooo much better. but as ya say duno weather it worth putting them on the sport :S, might tho look so much better

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome m8, is this your 2nd car then ? I got my civic that replaced my corsa, was sick of taking 18 seconds to reach 60mph lol my corsa was a proper slug. Type R seats r the dogs like, i recently got a set slammed in my car, very comfy. Any other plans for your car ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright mate yeye it is my secind car.just after 18 birthday ada bit money fort i would get rid of my corsa which yea was slow to 60 lol! yeye the seats are proper good hoping to get some soon like. erm not many plans atm really im sure there will be in time tho lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts