Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry they arent civics guys but thought u guys would still be interested in pics!

So heres mine and my friend Matts ZRs (for those of you who dont know, mine is the yellow one)

So, Matt thought that we should meet up and go for a little drive plus photo shoot, since it would be the last time we would see my yellow zed with his as it is changing hands in 2 weeks and the deposit has just been put down on it!

Sorry some of them have poor quality, the sun didn't always do us any favours!

Oh and they are both sitting as standard as mine has just been reverted back to standard plus im selling so joint reason there, and Matt has only had his ZR for a week so hasnt had a chance to modify his yet!

Pics...

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk15 ... and%20Dan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Admin Edit:
Can I remind members of the Car Bashing rule.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Being 2 door makes such a difference on these doesnt it!
Makes them look far more sporty. It does on most cars, but seems to make alot more difference with these.

Nice pic location!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, yeh i know 2 door does seem to make a lot of difference, my next car is a 2 door, i suppose 4 doors is more practical but at my age that is irrelevant! lol Matt would have wanted a 2 door but he was too keen to wait for one to appear so he went for a 4, im pretty sure he has plans to get side strips smoothed so when that is done it probably won't be so noticeable. Still looks great though. Thanks for all the positive comments guys, he has taken far better pictures than me so hopefully they can be posted up soon.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Looking forward to the other pics, I personally thing the rear door would be less if you shaved the rear handle, not so much the strips.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh well that is what a lot of people do to them, get them smoothed over and either get the facelift Mk2 bumper which has a recess or just put it on the bottom of the bumper, although i think that looks out of place. Im going to get a mk2 rear and put that on it, looks like this...

http://www.xpower-mg.com/images/ZR-2004-160.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its nice to know u guys have similar styling to ZR owners, even if we do own different cars, shows we have good taste! lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alec said:
slobbadan said:
Matt would have wanted a 2 door but he was too keen to wait for one to appear so he went for a 4
Actually his is a 5 door since it's a hatch, but yeah :)
I realise that as mine is a 3 door not a 2 door!,techincally there is no such thing as a 2 door or 4 door hatchback lol, but im not going to split hairs and we are talking about the side doors, u wouldnt call the boot a door even though they are reffered to as 3 door and 5 door cars lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Actually guys you got me all wrong...im happy with the 5 door....

but i would rather a Galaxy :cool: lol

Yeah seriously though i'm hoping to get the car smoothed all over, although no money atm. So much to do to it, but just got new tyres and they set me back a fair bit! Nice though :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts