Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
More than likely, care to elaborate on your query?

·
Registered
2 Posts
had an accord 2.2 ctdi chipped by celtic tuning. awsome. 140 to 190 went like stink. same engine as civic 2.2 almost as fast as type r . it's the torque that does it :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have remapped lots of cars using my Galletto 1250 flasher and modifed the maps using Winols ,it will not work on my civic 2.2 diesel ,if anyone can confirm a suitable flasher that will work on the 2.2 ecu i will supply a remodded map for you free of charge once i have made it .
any help appreciated,
jem

·
Registered
4 Posts
yes , the ecu has to be mapped off the vehicle , i'm after info with regards to the k-line connections ,ecu power supply etc, if anyone has a wiring diagram of the latest 2.2 civic that would be appreciated ,i can then sort it myself ,once the maps have been modified i would gladly forward them to anyone who can assist me.
thanks jem

·
Registered
2 Posts
jemmecat , you have been reported for using cracked software and pirate tools , you info have been forwarded to EVC for them to legally deal with it

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
mods4cars said:
jemmecat , you have been reported for using cracked software and pirate tools , you info have been forwarded to EVC for them to legally deal with it
Unfortunately mate talking about using it and using it are two different things.... I think its known as hearsay, you will probably have to raid his house and confiscate his computor lol

Not that the site adovcates the use of illegall software / activity but most topics within reason are open to full discussion :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts