Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
i have recently purchased an 04 civic type R ;) it was a bit of an impulse desision.
i did an insurance quote and found that it was no were near as much as i was expecting... :p you can imagine how happy i was lol
i had a little look around the internet and found a nice black 1 in grantham...so i went 2 have a look.
after many minutes of travelling my gf and i arrived to have a look....it wasnt good :S the alloys had been sprayed poorley and thn curbed the bonnet looked like it had been sprayed in a dark room by the light of a candle haha and the bodywork was scratched all over, not to mention the mugen stickers that had been stuck on in the wet lol....as u can guess i was not impressed so i jumped back in my car and went on my merry way.
on the way home we decided to stop off at the honda dealer in town and saw a sexy red type R but it was out of my price range :( just as we were about to walk away tho we saw a cosmic grey ctr and i fell in love lol
after several minutes lookin around her and a conversation with the dealer the sold sign went up in the window :D hurray lol

now one week on i love it...the power is awsome and the handleing is spot on!!! and i love driving it.
Iv given you the story now ill show you some pictures hope you like it........

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not to much planned for the exterior because i like the way they look standard, maybe the suspension and tint the windows then the rest will probly be engine work ;)

glad you like my fogs;)lol i noticed a lot didnt have them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts