Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COILOVER-HONDA-CI ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These seem to be the EXACT same coilovers as the JAMEX ones but for about £30 less..

check out pics..

Non-jamex..
[attachment=1:19w4aksq]8823_2.JPG[/attachment:19w4aksq]

Jamex..
[attachment=0:19w4aksq]a446_2.JPG[/attachment:19w4aksq]

what do you think? all the colours etc on them are the same and in the same places... ones from germany and one is from belgium??

so replicas or same product with no brand name on them??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edd said:
This is a full coilover kit for the front and rear of your vehicle. Kit will fit:

1992-1995 HONDA CIVIC

>:-(
lol yes i already knew that mate.

nickyboy.. what the hell are you on about this time? your always so negative.

I wasnt asking if you thought they were good, just if you thought they were THE SAME as the others...

·
Registered
780 Posts
jamex all the way, i've heard bad things bot hottunning, they copy products but cut corners, so where the genuine ones are built to a budget they are still designed and tested, these aren't!! there just copys!

·
Registered
342 Posts
i have to agree, i wouldnt go with the unbranded ones, even if th price difference was more than £30. they do look the same, but a civic EP sport looks the same as a Type R, but its not the same spec. these kits look exactly the same, but the cheaper ones are probably made of a weaker metal/alloy, the springs might be softer or harder etc etc, its worth paying the extra once, and the first time, rather than trying the cheaper ones and realising theyre shite, and havin to buy the expensive ones anyways!!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I mailed the company selling the cheaper ones and they said .

"they are made at TA Technix in Germany."

1 - 20 of 23 Posts