Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lo guys and gals purchased my 2nd civic yesterday and decided to look for a uk forum on google so here i am. My civic is a 96 1.5 16v lsi coupe, all mods were dun by previous owner but i plan to add my own touches to it wen i get the cash.[attachment=2:mid0olg4]5b88_3[1].jpg[/attachment:mid0olg4]
[attachment=1:mid0olg4]3d72_3[1].jpg[/attachment:mid0olg4]
[attachment=0:mid0olg4]8320_3[1].jpg[/attachment:mid0olg4]
Atm its running an AEM induction kit,4 branch manifold,decat pipe,full system with 4.5 inch tailpipe,samco blue hoses,alloy race rad,strut brace(polished),omp steering wheel,green footwell neons,jdm carbon centre console,angel eye headlights,skyline style rear clusters,carbon rear spoiler,decals,sunstrip,16 inch rota rims in gunmetal with chrome lip,yokohama S series tyres,fusion bass tube and a mutant head unit.
Plan on dropping it on some tein coilovers,fitting my alpine head unit,changing the standard speakers,carbon bonnet and then making the hard choice of the thousands of kits out there for the EG lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
welcome to the forum mate.. ive got the same car :)
Im guessing first job for yo is to change the spoiler right? get an oem one lol.
Heres an idea for you to do.. spray your tail lights like i did.. same colour as the car..
Its also no an EG, its an EJ2 :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol im not very up on me hondas yet so cheers for the info. i had tght bout getting the rear lights sprayed body colour but only had ita cple of days lol. Wats wrong with the spoiler it makes a gd picnic table :p ,but yea its getting changed asap. Tbh i wanted a black car but this 1 came up in my area fairly cheap so got it lol.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4 days into owning the civic now and already started the demodding lol. all decals hav now been took off and replacing the sunstrip with a plain black 1 2 moro. Still no joy locating an oem spoiler atm so its still got the monstrosity on it for now lol.
also any 1 got any recomendations for a nice sounding backbox the custom made 1 its got on atm is loud enuf and raspie enuf to wake the dead, dont get me wrong like a bit of a roar but it so loud on full throttle my m8 cud hear me going along the main road a mile away from his house lol. Thanks to all of u for the welcome :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts