Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard so much mixed reviews of the 8th Gen European Honda Civic. Top Gear slated it, I loved it on first site, but now I'm not so sure.

Here's a pic of it for those that forget easily:

What do people think of it?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
totally, they are soooo nice! I just love the white on white in this version, but i hate white on white and black on black in all other civs

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
yeh, its as if they were trying to hard to be different!! i LOVE the type-R but the basic models are abit bland.. the glass front is cool though i guess.

·
Registered
225 Posts
a mate of mine is thinking of getting that white fd2 civic above (lucky swine!) he used to own a integra dc5,
i do like them alot its just a shame they have the extra doors on them :x but they are there because the japs
dont have an accord so basically used this car as their accord and badged it a civic,the mugen one is far better
but more expensive and only comes in red :x shame it would look the part in white!

·
Registered
342 Posts
that first one is terrible, but hen it looks like a basic model, the type R isnt too bad, but i would rather have an EP3 (lees shape) the FD2 is class, not to keen on it form behind, but overall its wicked. the mugen one is a beast, but i agree it should come in white, afterall that is Hondas trademark colour!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not a fan of the big glass rear and the triangular exhaust holes in the TypeR bumper. The Mugen FN2 is pimp though!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I hated it at first. It's grown on me a lot. I'd be very happy with a Mugen 200, or a Championship White edition of the Type R. The FN2 is apparently the best Type R ever made...

·
Premium Member
10,908 Posts
TypeSam said:
The FN2 is apparently the best Type R ever made...
Really? thats the first I heard of it, many people say its no where near as good as the EP3 except the looks, the EK9 and DC2 hold the best Type-R awards

1 - 20 of 41 Posts