Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im abit late on this one, i got a 92 eg with a d16z6 swap, i know alittle about hondas but you guys put me to shame so thats why im here. i want to learn as much as i can and build this car as much as i can, but i dont really know why :rolleyes:

thanks guys, and girls.

Edit:

i forgot lol 18 from swindon, lived in the uk for about 6 months now :)... i suck.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got some other pics on my other topic "show car worthy on budget" ill take some more tomorrow though. im from swindon right in the middle close to bristol. over the next few moths there will be alloys, and body work tided up, no more rust :) and a respray. in the long haul i want a engine swap with LSD, maybe B18 maybe more who knows...time will tell

·
Registered
614 Posts
good luck with that then bro! Yeah i just seen the pics, looks like a tidy motor.
Yeah imk in bristol so i know where swindon is haha, always bombing it up past that way!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks mate, its a work in progress, i think from swindon down south is some nice roads but im not sure of anywhere else, i havent been here long enough.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i felt bad cuz i skipped a step lol i wanted to relive the experiance of first posting :) thanks anyways

1 - 7 of 7 Posts