Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
no.. hate super cars..

Im just a fan of the design of the doors.. and being a designer myself.. i have reasons beyond the usual " they're fuckin cool cos theey go up n down innit boss"

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
just dont see the point in them.. ok they go fast.. I personally dont like the look of them.. ie. lambos and ferraris..
That sort of thing just doesnt do it for me.. give me an em1 or a skyline any day... I'd rather buy an em1 and spend the rest of the 100s of thousands that would be blown on a ferrari on a few skylines and em1s.. just prefer the whole boxy street car look over the low and pointy super cars..

Gimmi that skyline any day of the week

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
on the track fair enough.. but as a car.. hell no.. you just look like a dick with too much money and no taste so you just buy what every other footballer has.. ferrari to look "good" in and a continental to "cruise" in.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the only thing I don't like about super cars. The image that comes with it. The rest I love ;)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yeh thats what i mean.. but the doors are just awesome.. i love it when you see a car that you totally dont expect to have them.. theres a saxo down my way that has them though.. thats a bit ridiculous.. needs to be a coupe or it just looks chavvy

·
Registered
614 Posts
yeah im not a big fan of that thing there, and i prefer the street cars over super cars too but not a big fan of lambo doors.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
perfect car for me is probably something along the lines of a WRX/EVO/GT-R/RS4/RS6/Phaeton W12. something about practicality and speed together makes it so much better for me. maybe i just want a people carrier with 1000hp and great handling. but theres cars that do both for me!!

prob one of those and a s2000 :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts