Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey the Names Apes im 21 portugease/english and from London.
I usally Run around on civic life but i thaught i'd look for some freash faces over here to bug.
Im a graphic designer for aceimageuk.com and im a bit of a car buff.

just recently finished dropping a new Esi engine into my boyfriends car and sorting out the engine cover.
I don't have a car right now but i used to have a 205... (I know I know... it was given to me) but my brothers girlfriend crashed it...

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
??????????????????

(Hello and welcome to the Forum)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Lol, yes me being a smart arse typing in Japanese. So when you going to get a Civic of your own??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aheh.... when I can leagally drive... going straight now hehehe. But if i had to chose. in this order.

1. old school CRX
2. Eg esi
3. Ej9

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Ah, speeding was it??

A CRX, cool, I'm sure Edd will be pleased to know that there is another CRX fan in the forum. When Edd isn't swimming around looking for his tools he can be found on here. I think he was last seen putting on some rubber arm bands...... (It's an on going joke) :lol:

·
Registered
680 Posts
So you were banned? At first I was skim reading and saw school and legally drive in your post and though you must have been about 14?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Ahhhhhhh, it solves everything, i have to agree with Civic_Vtec, i thought you were "young" i but un like his 14 answer i thought you might just be 17 ;)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Apes said:
I have an old mind then.
Nothing wrong with that, better than being childish (paul) :lol:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Gibbscp said:
A CRX, cool, I'm sure Edd will be pleased to know that there is another CRX fan in the forum. When Edd isn't swimming around looking for his tools he can be found on here. I think he was last seen putting on some rubber arm bands...... (It's an on going joke) :lol:

Lol this is getting more played out than the Alec and Skinny sleeping together joke :p!

Yeah I'm a fan of CRXs currently building mine at the moment, its getting there but still a lot of work to do! When you say old school do you mean a MK2 or a MK1, a mint MK1 would be 8-|

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
^^^^^^ lol, aye this joke is still going strong, at least its a little less gay than the Alec and Skinny joke. I wonder if Honda will ever bring back the CRX??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts