Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow people, im from newcastle like, nah don't support the toon tho haha...havn't quite bought a civic yet but im after a 96-00 model but im abit confused about which engines are VTEC and which aren't, anyone care to shed some light? :D

cheers

alex

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha was waitin for that

any help with the vtec question btw :p, i need suggestions whether to get a civic or a 16v polo haha, even though i know you all have a biased opinion

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Civic is better than a polo, more power, more space, and more prettyer :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
you MIGHT get a ek4 for £2000, but you'll prob be looking at a EK3 or a EG civic.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
BTW you looking for a hatch or a coupe, im guessing a hatch

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
18 0 years NCB lmao!!.....right thats another thing im proper baffled about, im used to mk1 mk2 mk2f etc etc haha, what lingo do i need to be calling a 96-00 lmao, and aye the hatch x

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
OMG nick, that civic is GASH!!!! the wheels are crap, the spoiler is WAYYYY to big, and the back end looks stupid next to the lower side skirts. Luck itsonly going for 600 as i would be stripping off most of that TAT!!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Humbaz said:
18 0 years NCB lmao!!.....right thats another thing im proper baffled about, im used to mk1 mk2 mk2f etc etc haha, what lingo do i need to be calling a 96-00 lmao, and aye the hatch x

96-00 is the EK model. The 92-95 was the EG
BUt then there is the EK3, EK4 (VTI), EK9 (type R)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Yeah good, point, Quick someone lend me £600 lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nickyboy said:
Humbaz said:
well iv got 1500 atm but could probs stretch to 2000 so what you rekon?
Assuming you are over 21 and have a few years NCB, otherwise be prepared to drop your trousers:

Prelude http://cgi.eBay.co.uk/1997-Honda-Prelud ... 286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And for the younger driver: http://cgi.eBay.co.uk/1999-HONDA-CIVIC- ... 286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
well spotted with the low milage one like haha, might actually view it its right near me, while im asking a marathon of questions i may aswell keep goin, the shape of that white one you posted is abit better like whats the crack with two different looking ones? or is it 3dr 5dr?

cheers

for the record, i barely got a reply on any of the polo forums so im swayed haha

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Eh?? Im confused, what do you mean??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts