Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I've been registered for a while as my wife's got an Aerodeck estate VTI but I havn't posted much.

I've also got an EVO IV but I've just bought an EG6 ESI for a bit of fun.

I owned the car years ago back in the days of the civic sports club and couldn't pass up the opertunity to own it again and bring her home!

I plan to strip it out, brace it up to the max and drop a B18 of some sort in there for some weekend fun... :mrgreen:

Look foreward to speaking to you all and searching out all the bits I need for the conversion.

Let the building begin... :D

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Alright mate, good luck with the build, did you make a profit on the selling / buying.... I can't ever remember buying back a car, novel :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I sold it for £700 and bought it back 3 years later for £400 with a new clutch, gearbox, brake pipes and 6 months tax but more miles and a few bits of rust so I'll let you decide.

I think I did pretty well really and it's cleaned up a treat although it is quite strange driving a car that I've already owned as I keep finding little things on it here and there that I put on it years ago... :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol...soon to become a full blown addict... :mrgreen:

I'm already thinking about breaking the Evo and dropping a B18c4 or 6 in the Civic... :ugeek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts