Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was wondering if anyone has any ideas how to retune my key fob for my honda civic 2003 plate,
i have tried doing what someone has put on here and i get as far as the locks making a clunking noise and then nothing happens i dont know if i am supposed to do anything else after the clunking noise of the locks i press the lock button on my remote once more and then get out of the car after turning the ignition off but like i say nothing happens.
i am hoping someone can help me out would save me a bit of money with chrimbo being here and also the credit crunch.
my key fob is the one on the right with only 2 buttons

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've the exact same problem as rusty nuts - have tried the "on...lock...off" and repeat procedure endlessly and the locks make seemingly all the right noises - but for some reason, once i switch the ignition off again and remove the key etc. the locks just won't lock! I followed the instructions detailed so often, i think i'm about to explode. I should add that mine is a 2004 CDTi 1.7 (bought it last night, and apart from this key fob malarkey i love it)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts