Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ive just bought a civic ek4, w reg 1.4i tropica BUT its a type r replica (but dont tell anyone) what is the best way to keep it clean and looking good as thats the whole point of having it in championship white, so it looks white!

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
just keep it clean mate, and a good polish every week or two. Autoglym products recommended, if they can keep mailano red looking good then CW will look great!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Guys, jonnyboy89 has got a Type R replica :p :D

Nice looking motor there buddy.

As for keeping it clean, wash weekly, claybar about once a month, polish and wax after, and that should keep it gleaming :)

8-|

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wasnt that the Daz Ultra slogan, u know the washing up powder advert on tv. "KEEPING YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP WHITES, WHITE WITH DAZ ULTRA ACTION" LMAO. Might not be, but it rings a bell from sumwhere :v

Oh yeah, nice car btw, kinda seats ya got in there?

·
Registered
289 Posts
yeh i just kind of photoshoped what it would look like with white trim, its not all that, guess its best of leaving it how it is

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
surprised by nickyboy not asking about the blonde in the passenger seat!

whats the kid in the back doing? smoothing his fringe???

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol yes its the slogan from daz, thats why i used it, the seats are from the anneversary ep3 civic, the blonde in the seat is 17 lol and ive only just turned 19 thats why i dont have a REAL type r, i cant insure one :(, thanx for all the great comments about the car, ill get some more pics up later after i clean it :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts