Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking at putting a k20a into an older 92- 96 shape civic and wanted any help or information you guys might have on the matter. I understand it won't be cheap, but it could be fun and make a great track/fast road car. Any good companies that might be able to perform the conversion in the south west would be useful too, thanks

·
Registered
770 Posts
Garage 786/G786 has done this swap and advanced motorsport.

maybe try asking performance autoworks they might be able to do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Tomas,
We have a K20a engine in stock and offer conversions. We have 9 K20a2 conversions available and a number of high end engines from Skunk2 engines right up to 2.35L and 2.65L forged engines too. We are based in Ashford Kent. Best Regards Dan http://www.dmfperformanceparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 07872612051

·
Registered
770 Posts
sorry but im jacking this.

just noticed on your site your getting a dyno soon, will this be re-maps aswel as engine development?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi the dyno will be used for mapping our newly built Honda engines and Evo engines. Its also a very useful tool for development since we can compare with a great deal of accuracy any modificaions in a very controlled environment. We produce 2.35l Stroked K20's that product 210ft lbs+ of torque and over 300bhp and also have a prototype 2.65L engine based on K24/K20 combo with darton sleeves and a huge stroke.

We sell stuff on ebay as HONDA PARTS UK, and we are partners at Trac-art.com based in Ashford Kent.

Thanks

Dan

http://www.dmfperformanceparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

01443477586 or 07872612051

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
hijacking the thread for infor and prices?!

k24 with k20 head with pretty much standard kit (obviously newly needed parts like diff comp. pistons and intake and exhaust manifolds, driveshafts, mounts etc.) how much power and est on torque and how much to build? really want to know more on this. b20vtec looks like the same deal but i've heard the k20 weighs less than a standard b16. i know of a k24;k20 head in a jordan. 400whp i heard but dont know what else he has done. really sounds like the way to go in the future. want a type s with cruise etc and swap 160hp for something meaner, without standing out so much like an ep3. and its practical with 5 doors :p or add together both the engine with the kit from the type s and put it all into an em2. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts