Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/536776.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its a fucking steal at 400 quid he said the price is ono as well so he might even take 300 for it. with that amount of miles on it i think its a bloddy bargin! not as a shell for a track car but for an engine to go into my EK i dont think im gunna find one that cheap!

Hugh grab your spanners :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just rung him and he said its acturally up for 850 not 400 and hes down in london but he mentioned that his mate has got a red 4 door VTI for sale at 500 quid with 64k on it so might try ringing him (he gave me his number)

·
Registered
780 Posts
i hate it when people do that, intentionally put a low price on then when you ring up, oh sorry its actually £1000 not £100 like the add says!! its usually cheap skates gettin their cars into the free ads as its worth less then a grand etc etc.

sorry rant over!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know hugh i was just about to post a rant of simerlar substance but you beat me to it... he sounded like a right dodgy bugger mind!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/537317.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Erm right.... so its now relisted as 850 and with a couple of other pictures and a bit more of a description and 40,000 more miles...

Anyone else noticed that the rocker cover seems to have changed colour as well?!

No log book?! yeah nice one mate :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
my mate who was also interested just sent him this

hummmmm.....

it went from £400 with a red rocker and only a few thousand on the clock to £850 with an extra 40k on the clock.

is it really silver, and was it always one car??

lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
yeah, i bet he saw it on the road stuffed against a lappost, went back with his leyland sherpa and towed it home!! then put it on pistonheads! lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmm i smell a business venture! mind you i did 'find' a load of audio equipment out of a car that crashed into one of our fields once haha

·
Registered
780 Posts
lol, me n a mate found a stollen car that had been dumped in his field and so we nicked everything out of it, cds, cd player etc lol (were about 15 at the time)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts